This application form should be completed and returned by the deadline: Friday 1 April, 2022. All fields must be complete including the Dropbox link to your Sample Composition. Incomplete applications may not be considered by the panel.
To complete your application, please upload the following documents to Dropbox:
1) Sample Composition
2) Application Statement: Please provide a brief statement addressing the Assessment Criteria
- Potential as a composer of orchestral music – tell us about your training and experience to date
- Commitment to career path – what are your ambitions as a composer and musician?
- Understanding of the demands of a compositional career – tell us how you approach the demands of your career
- Connection with and contribution to culture
- Openness to growth and learning as a composer
3) Portfolio of Works*: Please provide a brief program note for each of the works included in your Portfolio of Works including title, date of composition, instrumentation, and notes.
*optional supporting material
- Applications due Friday 1 April, 5pm
- Successful applicants notified by Thursday 14 April.