Join members of the MSO and Chief Conductor, Jaime Martín, for a whirlwind preparation and performance of one of classical music's best loved pieces, Dvořák's New World Symphony.
- Friday 5 August, 6.30pm - 9.30pm (rehearsal)
- Saturday 6 August, 4pm – 6.30pm (rehearsal)
- Saturday 6 August, 7.30pm - 8.30pm (performance)
Robert Blackwood Hall, Monash University (49 Scenic Blvd, Clayton).
- AMEB standard grade 6 level or above, and
- Age 18 or over as of August 2022
Positions will be allocated to eligible applicants on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to payment of the $150 participation fee.
Applications are open now and will close Friday 24 June.
Offers will be sent by Tuesday 28 June.
Participation fees must be paid to secure your position by 5pm on Friday 1 July.